The sharing of technological expertise and development costs, combined with the power of a network computing architecture using the Internet, is delivering substantial benefits for the rights-holders represented by Collective Management Societies using “CIS-Net powered by FastTrack”, resulting in back-office savings.
The main advantages for right-holders include:
Increased speed and accuracy of royalty payments arising from the infrastructure improvements listed below:
- Improved works registration process, especially for the registration of Live Performances through our Live Performance Notifications tool.
- Improved, faster and significantly more automated international exchange of works information among societies.
- Uniqueness of each registered work and reduced number of registered duplicate works, thanks to ISWC unique identification number enabled through FastTrack.
Additional benefits include:
- Lower administrative barriers for businesses seeking to distribute content online and to ensure that creators of music are quickly and efficiently compensated for their work.
- Fewer counter-claims, and less time to resolve these.
- Fewer unidentified works, meaning increased revenue for rights-holders.